Firefox 3.6.8 : Crazy Ram Consume

I'm a Firefox fan just like others, recently my firefox performance getting slower and slower, you must be saying I have tons of addons installed in it, yes I admit I installed some, but not more than 20 which I really have to use, such as noscript, adblock plus, Flashgot, flash block..etc... Which I think if you do not install them, you better remain in IE.

Today with 20 tabs opened in a single window, the firefox become ram killer :( , It consume almost 1/3 of my windows Ram = 1GB. This is totally crazy and unacceptable with only 20 tabs open. Here is the screenshot:



While Firefox adding more and more feature in every version, Its getting old, overstaffed and slow.

Google chrome is fast and attractive, however as a firefox fan, I still put firefox as my first choice unless there is killer feature from google chrome other than fast startup.

Just hope that Firefox 4 will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Kuala Lumpur Water Hard or Soft? Is it safe to drink?

How to Reset Xiao Mi Power Bank

What need to be done after purchase a property in Malaysia